Choosing a guitar teacher isn’t a light-headed decision.
It should be someone who:
– Is well experienced in teaching, with a personal approach towards the student and good communication skills.
– Is a good musician, inspiring & fun teacher, who is passionate about what he does.
– Encourages positive thinking.
– Has the ability at all times to give you an honest general overview regarding your musicianship.
– Teaches you a good technique (wrong techniques can lead easily to injuries and will seriously limit your range of progress or even stop you from playing. And believe me, getting rid of bad habits is the toughest thing!)
– Someone who can sense the areas you need to work on musically, while being sensitive to your personality.
– Guitar lessons: different styles and subjects: From basics to high level
– Preparation for conservatory
– Jazz improvisation
– Improvisation for classical players (but not only)
– Singer song writer course
– Ear training course
– Band coaching
– Guitar lessons and body awareness
Click here to register for this class
Click here to learn more about David Golek